Forum de Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Forum de Academy

CEPAT.MESRA.TERKINI

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Do I Prevent Dog Bites?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nimi123
Sub. In Charge
Sub. In Charge

Number of posts : 238
Registration date : 2011-02-01

How Do I Prevent Dog Bites? Empty
PostSubject: How Do I Prevent Dog Bites?   How Do I Prevent Dog Bites? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 1:17 pm

According to research and statistics compiled, there are several situations in which dog bites are much more likely to occur. While of course this does not mean that every chained dog will bite, or that all chows (or other breeds identified as being more likely to bite) are dangerous, having an awareness of these statistical correlations may help keep you or your children that much safer.

• Alone and at home: be wary of a dog on its own turf/territory. Statistically, the greatest number of attacks and the most serious attacks happen when a dog is in its own yard with no owner present.

• Statistically speaking breed does make a difference. Pit bulls, Rottweilers, Akitas and Chows have been documented as most likely to bite. Pit bulls account for most of the documented fatal dog attacks.

Thanks

Institute of Canine Sciences
140 Yonge St. Suite 200
Toronto,
ON M5C 1X6
(647) 924-3306

http://www.instituteofcaninesciences.com
Back to top Go down

How Do I Prevent Dog Bites?
Page 1 of 1